Our Birmingham campus has a great location in the city centre close to the main New Street rail station in the Centre City building.
We have excellent teaching facilities and an experienced faculty that compliments our cosy, intimate campus that is geared towards learning and employment.
Why choose to study in Birmingham?
- Birmingham has undergone an impressive period of visual changes over recent years. The famous and iconic Bullring shopping centre has been redeveloped. In addition, shopping centres such as The Mailbox provide additional excellent facilities with a range of outlets for every budget.
- There are many museums in Birmingham, containing collections of local and national significance. Birmingham is also home to the Birmingham Royal Ballet and the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, and Symphony Hall is regarded as one of the finest concert halls in Europe. With 4 major theatres, all regularly showing West End shows direct from London, Birmingham has something for everyone.
- Birmingham also contains a wealth of history – Shakespeare’s home of Stratford-upon-Avon, historic Coventry, and Warwick are nearby. Bournville is home to the world famous chocolate producing company Cadbury, and more importantly Cadbury World. Sarehole Mill is reputedly the inspiration for Hobbiton in JRR Tolkien’s Middle Earth collection.
- Birmingham has a wide range of restaurants, from Michelin star establishments to more informal places. In addition Birmingham is famous for its balti houses, the signature dish from the curry capital of the UK.
- Music in Birmingham caters for all tastes, with a variety of music venues such as the the NEC, the Barclaycard Arena (formerly the NIA) and O2 Academy showcasing acts from around the world. The Glee Club provides a venue for laughter alongside the city’s other comedy club, Highlight. For film buffs, in addition to a wide variety of state of the art cinemas, Birmingham also has the country’s oldest working cinema, The Electric, which opened in 1909.
- With a student population of 65,000+, Birmingham has a large number of pubs, nightclubs, bars and restaurants making it one of the best places in the UK to be a student.
- Birmingham has great sporting facilities. Aston Villa and Birmingham City are the 2 flagship football teams of the city, with West Bromwich Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers also nearby. Edgbaston Cricket Ground hosts cricket matches from around the globe. The National Indoor Arena also brings international athletics to Birmingham, as well as hosting tennis and a range of other sporting events throughout the year. The Belfry Golf Course, one of the world’s most famous golf destinations, is located in the Sutton Coldfield area of the city.
Click here to plan your route to our Birmingham branch campus