Our Birmingham campus has a great location in the city centre close to the main New Street rail station in the Centre City building.
We have excellent teaching facilities and an experienced faculty that compliments our cosy, intimate campus that is geared towards learning and employment.
Facilities on campus
- The Birmingham campus is set across 3 floors in the Centre City Building
- Computer labs and laptop renting service
- Book club
- Free hot drinks vending machines
- Private study areas
- Breakout areas with games such as pool and table tennis
- Multi-faith room
- Careers and Employability Service
- Student Welfare Service
- ACE Team – Academic Community of Excellence Team who can assist you in your studies and assignments
Why choose to study in Birmingham?
- Birmingham has undergone an impressive period of visual changes over recent years. The famous and iconic Bullring shopping centre has been redeveloped. In addition, shopping centres such as The Mailbox provide additional excellent facilities with a range of outlets for every budget.
- There are many museums in Birmingham, containing collections of local and national significance. Birmingham is also home to the Birmingham Royal Ballet and the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, and Symphony Hall is regarded as one of the finest concert halls in Europe. With 4 major theatres, all regularly showing West End shows direct from London, Birmingham has something for everyone.
- Birmingham also contains a wealth of history – Shakespeare’s home of Stratford-upon-Avon, historic Coventry, and Warwick are nearby. Bournville is home to the world famous chocolate producing company Cadbury, and more importantly Cadbury World. Sarehole Mill is reputedly the inspiration for Hobbiton in JRR Tolkien’s Middle Earth collection.
- Birmingham has a wide range of restaurants, from Michelin star establishments to more informal places. In addition Birmingham is famous for its balti houses, the signature dish from the curry capital of the UK.
- Music in Birmingham caters for all tastes, with a variety of music venues such as the the NEC, the Barclaycard Arena (formerly the NIA) and O2 Academy showcasing acts from around the world. The Glee Club provides a venue for laughter alongside the city’s other comedy club, Highlight.
- With a student population of 65,000+, Birmingham has a large number of pubs, nightclubs, bars and restaurants making it one of the best places in the UK to be a student.
- Birmingham has great sporting facilities. Aston Villa and Birmingham City are the 2 flagship football teams of the city, with West Bromwich Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers also nearby. Edgbaston Cricket Ground hosts cricket matches from around the globe. The National Indoor Arena also brings international athletics to Birmingham, as well as hosting tennis and a range of other sporting events throughout the year. The Belfry Golf Course, one of the world’s most famous golf destinations, is located in the Sutton Coldfield area of the city.
Birmingham branch campus opening times:
- Monday – Wednesday: 08:30 – 20:00
- Thursday – Friday: 08:30 – 17:30
- Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
Courses available at the Birmingham campus:
- Extended MSc International Business
- Extended MSc International Business with Advanced Practice
- Extended MSc International Business with Data Analytics
- Extended MSc International Business with Data Analytics with Advanced Practice
- Extended MSc International Business with Human Resource Management
- Extended MSc International Business with Human Resource Management with Advanced Practice
- Extended MSc Marketing
- Extended MSc Marketing with Advanced Practice
- Graduate Certificate
- MBA with Advanced Practice
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business with Advanced Practice
- MSc International Business with Data Analytics
- MSc International Business with Data Analytics with Advanced Practice
- MSc International Business with Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business with Human Resource Management with Advanced Practice
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing with Advanced Practice
Blog highlights from the Birmingham campus:
- Five Great Activities to Try in Birmingham this Autumn/Winter
- Birmingham Student Map
- Birmingham: An Affordable Study Destination
- 11 Things You Didn’t Know About Birmingham
Head over to our blog for more posts covering academic skills, events, things to do, programmes and much more.