On a slightly drizzly, yet refreshing day in London last week, we gathered at Painters’ Hall to celebrate the graduation of Ulster University London & Birmingham students.
The ceremony was a great opportunity to celebrate hard work, commitment and achievement of extremely talented people, who are now equipped in great knowledge and skills, to help them build their dream careers in business and computing.
Our students graduated from the following programmes:
- Master of Business Administration in Business Administration
- Master of Science in International Business
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Accounting and Management
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Business Studies
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computer Systems
- Associate Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Management
- Associate Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies
They are now a part of an ever-expanding alumni network of 180,000+ Ulster graduates across the world.
Congratulations to all our students, we wish you every success in your future endeavours!