Today marked both an end and a beginning for several cohorts of students at Ulster University London and Birmingham branch campuses. Today’s graduation event signified the achievements of our students and has also marked an exciting new beginning as our graduates progress in to the next stage of their careers with their newly acquired knowledge and skills.
This was also an opportunity for family members to share in the celebrations. Often the achievements of our students is made possible because of the support from those close to them. So family and friends were welcomed to join us to share a day to recognise our graduates’ successes.
The programmes with students graduating today were:
- Master of Science in International Business
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Accounting with Finance
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Business Studies
- Associate Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with Finance
- Certificate of Higher Education in Business Studies
Once again the magnificent Stationers’ Hall, located near St Paul’s Cathedral played host to this year’s event. The venue provided a elegant backdrop for the many photos and memories proud students and guests will take home.
We would like to extend a huge congratulations to all who took part in their graduation ceremony today and wish you every success in the future.