Payment Terms and conditions
- Instalments plans will only be agreed with a candidate once payment details above have been verified
- Any funds received for payment of programmes and not utilised or refunded subject to QAHE terms and conditions within 6 months will be forfeited to QAHE.
- Payments are not transferrable between candidates.
- QAHE reserves the right to dismiss any candidate for non-payment of course/programme fees or non-payment of instalment plan fees.
- Certification of the programme will not be provided to a candidate until all courses fees are paid in full.
- Please note QAHE will use this agreement as evidence to prove consent in any chargeback requests.
- Please note that this Instalment plan cannot be amended after creation and approval.
- Please be aware, we reserve the right to refer all outstanding tuition fee debt to a third-party debt collection agency.